One of the First Days

Diskutiere One of the First Days im Tagebücher Forum im Bereich User Ecke; Well, how can i start? It's Day number 2. The little Birds are feeling better. One of them startet walking a bit and the other one, got more...
Pushy

Pushy

Reaktionen
Well, how can i start?

It's Day number 2. The little Birds are feeling better. One of them startet walking a bit and the other one, got more active.
the Schooltoday was pretty cool, or just
like stuff like some of that crap :eusa_think:
I had to write in English somethin about Friendsship and Love, so i have done it.
But not like the others n00bs, i used my Informations in Sience and now i have one Paper, full of Neurobiologic explenations.
I know, it sounds boring, but what should i write? That this stuff is just Hurting you? Of course not! Hum... I am Eat now a Piece of Bread with Onion, Salt and Cottage Cheese.
I am Wathing right now: Welt der Wunder- About Bio food.
Got damm it, just leave a comment or kill me... Just joke, see you

A

Anzeige

Kennst du schon die Warehouse Deals? Amazon bietet hier zurückgesandte und geprüfte Ware deutlich billiger an.
Dort gibt´s das auch speziell nur mit interessanten Dingen aus dem Haustierbedarf. Was haltet ihr davon?
Pushy

Pushy

Reaktionen
Sorry, but i need to Train english,cuz i am going to flyto Canada <3 this Year.

Und später zieh ich auch dahin^^

G

ohh, i think you need to practise and learn a lot oO

I'm not sure, but i think you've invented a new language ;)

You should keep on learning.... oO

Ferushan

Ferushan

Reaktionen
Hi

When is it when you will fly to CA?
And how did you come to this thrilling idea?
Why CA?

Being in Canada now and moving for good later is a good start.
During your 3 years stay now you can already establish friendships and business relations for the future. That makes the whole moving thing easier.
Maybe we will see you on TV in "Die Auswanderer" - just a joke ;)

But isn't i hard to leave everyone here?
What did your family say?
Will you live on your own or in a family in CA?

But you will see, your English will rapidly improve during your stay while using it in your daily life.
I went to Barcelona, Spain, for only 1 month. In my Spanish lessons i have just finished all grammar. But that was all. So I went there, could hardly express myself and lived totally on my own. After this 1 month I spoke nearly fluent Spanish.

Most important is, that you are not afraid to make mistakes. Use the language - you will correct yourself automatically.

Greetz
Iris

Pushy

Pushy

Reaktionen
What my Family said?

Well, the biggest part of my Family lives in Vancouver.
I am going to finish the school, and than, well, i think that i will study, cuz i wanna become a Vet.
I know that my english si crap, but i am just in Form 8.
So it wouldn't be the first Time that i have to fly alone.

Canadian forests are the best ;)

Pushy

Pushy

Reaktionen
And no, i wont miss my Parents or Germany. :)
I dont like i here...

seven

seven

Reaktionen
Pushy, I think for just being in Form 8, your English is quite good!
I´ve only been to London - once for one week, once for twoo weeks... so I couldn´t really improve my English. But I never stopped reading English books, which can be a good help, too.

I wish you a very pleasant stay in Canada, have a nice time, meet nice people, enjoy yourself - and you will see: your English will be improving by itself ;)

(And as you see: my English is -hmmm - eingerostet ;))

Greetz,
seven

Ferushan

Ferushan

Reaktionen
Hi folks

Also watching movies in the original is good practise.
Btw- I think most movies sound better in its original - you hear the different accents and rhythems.
Or try reading English magazines.

For your future as a Vet it may be helpful to get in touch with the theme via internet.
Google pages about veterinary medicine e.g.

Hm, your English is not crab but very colloquial .. from what I read here. So I can't judge about your standard English knowledge.

Greetz

Thema:

One of the First Days

One of the First Days - Ähnliche Themen

• kane and lynch 2 dog days codes,kane and lynch pc,buy dog days,kane and lynch download

kane and lynch 2 dog days codes,kane and lynch pc,buy dog days,kane and lynch download: As the professional cd key online store. We provide full Kane and Lynch 2: dog days key All keys are 100% valid and unique - you'll be the only...